Friday, February 16, 2007

stuff

I swear I reckon I have an alcohol addiction. I give up smoking after 11 years (best thing I've ever done - 8 months now) but now I just can't give up alcohol.

last night went to a theatre launch, new play by Darlinghurst Theatre. Free bubbly... of course I had to drink loads. Today (Friday) at lunch went out for work drinks down to Darling Harbour, like we do every friday - downed another half bottle of bubbly.

I'm terrible!!!! Maybe having 2 alcoholic grandparents doesn't help..........

anyway looking forward to the weekend. Off to Summit Restaurant and Orbit bar for b'day dinner/drinks tomorrow night. Finalising details of hens night - don't think there will be many people there as most friends are from Adelaide. Fitting in some yoga and running. Picnic for my dear beloved on Sunday. Relaxing

no alcohol!?!?! Of course I have to drink Saturday night! Oh dear

compliment for the day - new girl starting couldn't believe I'm 31- said I looked amazing....... oh bless!

4 Comments:

Blogger Julia said...

How was the Summitt? One of my favourite restaurants, and Orbit is great too.

Wed Feb 21, 09:35:00 PM GMT+11  
Blogger iggy said...

Hi Em! Not sure when it actually is but it must be soon: just wanted to wish you guys all the best for the wedding and have a great honeymoon!

Iggy xx
(and Chesh)

Sun Apr 01, 09:33:00 PM GMT+10  
Blogger Kely said...

Hello I want to congratulate to you. This site is fantastic, looks like entertained and very good to me it elaborated. I invite them to that they explore a little on my site of the Web
Our real estate listing includes great opportunities on Costa Rica Central Valley’s provinces such as San Jose, our Capital, with remarkable cities as Escazu at the west, or Curridabat at the east, experiencing a great development on both commercial and residential properties, making their real estate pricing highly attractive to investors; on other hand, Alajuela city gathers places with a very special warm weather such as Grecia, La Garita and Atenas, or beautiful farms for agricultural, cattle or nature preservation purposes as those located on San Carlos or Sarapiqui. We also offer land properties in Guanacaste, which is the province, along with Puntarenas, with the most beautiful tropical beaches on the Pacific Coast such as Tamarindo, Playa Grande, El Coco, Playa Hermosa, Nosara, Samara, Herradura, Jaco, Manuel Antonio, Dominical and Golfito, where the real estate business occupies the first place as the local economic activity.
Great investment opportunity at Costa Rica Pacific Coast, Preconstruction condos in costa rica
Condo sales in costa rica, Retirement property in costa rica. Visit us for more info at: http://www.costa-ricarealestate.com/

Sun Apr 29, 04:38:00 AM GMT+10  
Blogger Omar Cruz said...

These articles are fantastic; the information you show us is interesting for everybody and is really good written. It’s just great!! Do you want to know something more? Read it...:Great investment opportunity in Costa Rica: condos resort, destin beach, destin condos. Visit us for more info at: http://www.jaco-bay.com/

Sun Oct 07, 06:38:00 AM GMT+10  

Post a Comment

<< Home