Friday, February 16, 2007

stuff

I swear I reckon I have an alcohol addiction. I give up smoking after 11 years (best thing I've ever done - 8 months now) but now I just can't give up alcohol.

last night went to a theatre launch, new play by Darlinghurst Theatre. Free bubbly... of course I had to drink loads. Today (Friday) at lunch went out for work drinks down to Darling Harbour, like we do every friday - downed another half bottle of bubbly.

I'm terrible!!!! Maybe having 2 alcoholic grandparents doesn't help..........

anyway looking forward to the weekend. Off to Summit Restaurant and Orbit bar for b'day dinner/drinks tomorrow night. Finalising details of hens night - don't think there will be many people there as most friends are from Adelaide. Fitting in some yoga and running. Picnic for my dear beloved on Sunday. Relaxing

no alcohol!?!?! Of course I have to drink Saturday night! Oh dear

compliment for the day - new girl starting couldn't believe I'm 31- said I looked amazing....... oh bless!

2 Comments:

Blogger Julia said...

How was the Summitt? One of my favourite restaurants, and Orbit is great too.

Wed Feb 21, 09:35:00 PM GMT+11  
Blogger iggy said...

Hi Em! Not sure when it actually is but it must be soon: just wanted to wish you guys all the best for the wedding and have a great honeymoon!

Iggy xx
(and Chesh)

Sun Apr 01, 09:33:00 PM GMT+10  

Post a Comment

<< Home