Thursday, February 15, 2007

dribble

I don't understand people who drink skim lattes or caps etc. Firstly it tastes f**king disgusting, 2nd it's really not how coffee is meant to be drunk (try ordering a skinny cap in Italy and you'll be laughed at) 3rdly a full cream cap won't make you fat, it's the piece of cake or chocolate bar you have with it that will!!!

It's now less than 2 months til the wedding. I'm so excited!! woo hoo. The 5 week honeymoon through Asia and Europe is very exciting too. Can't wait to catch up with long lost friends in London and shop til I drop in H&M and Topshop.....

Big plug to our photog for our wedding - Brett @ allpics, very talented, went to school with and has snapped everyone from Paris Hilton to Geoffrey Rush and Bob Hawke. Getting married - I seriously suggest contacting him. He's great

My wonderful fiance was away for Valentine's Day - not that I was bothered as I don't really 'get' the whole day. Still, of course I was over the moon when I was sent a dozen red roses, a teddy bear, chocolates....... very very sweet of him.

Looking forward to going to a theatre launch tonight.... will be great to meet new people etc

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Some people just don't like full cream milk. It's too heavy.

And then there are the weight watchers - Skim milk has HALF the calories of whole milk.

Tue Feb 27, 11:06:00 AM GMT+11  

Post a Comment

<< Home