Friday, February 02, 2007

another week

lovely short week this week after spending 4 days in Brisbane last week. Wow - I so love the lifestyle up there! So relaxed, very chilled and not too busy. Ate way too much seafood, got ultra brown and spent hours relaxing in the pool. No wonder Queenslanders are so god dammed happy!!! Probably the reason I'm marrying one!

Watched Babel. Fantastic movie. Makes me so want to go to Tokyo!

Sent invites out for wedding (well most of them!)

This weekend is majorly crazy
pizza with good friend at the Australian Hotel tonight in the Rocks. Fabulous food!
1st b'day party tomorrow morning. Yay! I love babies!
Another dress fitting - can't wait, I so love my wedding dress
Dinner tomorrow night at Cafe Sydney (never been there)
Sunday - art gallery exhibition

Wow! Love the weekends!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jules said...

You were in BrisVegas??? I could have met up with you for a drink!!

And yes, we are all relaxed and damn happy up here in the Sunshine State! :-)

Sat Feb 03, 09:01:00 PM GMT+11  

Post a Comment

<< Home