Friday, January 12, 2007

Wow it has been so long since I posted – luckily I’m way to busy to post on here anymore!!!

Had a fabulous time in Dubai, thanks for those that asked me how the trip went, it was amazing! I swear Dubai definitely gives Ibiza a run for it’s money, way cool clubs, including the super groovy Bar 360 which is set out in the ocean, you can only get there by registering and then get a golfy buggy to this bar, I was in heaven! DJ from Bar Mambo in Ibiza played his chilled tunes to relax too. Wow, kicked back with the hubbly bubbly and really thought I was in heaven (pics below - one looking to the Burj Dubai from Bar 360). Even though Dubai was a work trip, I had plenty of time to shop – including H&M where I stocked up on the Viktor & Rolf for H&M latstest collection, dresses dresses dresses! And went mad in Zara and Boots chemist.
Adelaide was fantastic over Xmas, so glad that not many people rave about it, leaves all the wonderful places for me!!!! Spent time at Russell’s Pizza (best pizza in the country) in the Mc Laren Vale wine district, very rustic and very cool, lunched at Salopian Inn and of course sipped wine at my all time faves Coriole and D’arenberg Winery. Oh how I so miss South Australia. We rented a gorgeous B&B near all the vineyards and not too far from the ocean. I so can't wait to go back there and get hitched.

The saddest moment was saying goodbye to my lovely Labradar, Amber, who lived with my parents in Adelaide. She was put down after cancer took over her body. I still get teary thinking about it.

Getting married very very soon. Have joined a new gym where I’m doing loads of pilates reformer and weights – my body is getting toned and terrific very quickly, am very happy!!!

Keep posted for more exciting news


2 Comments:

Blogger Julia said...

What gorgeous pics - you look very happy!

I'm so so so sorry to hear about your puppy. I can't imagine how hard that must be.

Thu Jan 18, 01:34:00 PM GMT+11  
Blogger Em said...

Thanks! Yes my lovely doggy. At least she's in pain no more

yes Dubai is such a wonderful place - can't wait to go back

Fri Jan 19, 02:33:00 PM GMT+11  

Post a Comment

<< Home